Enter 2 in the Section field, 29N in the Township field, and 10W in the Range field. Click the Search button.
This shows all communitizations in the 2-29N-10W area. You can click on a communitization name to find out more information.
All fields are required.
Township: A township such as 1N or 23S. You must enter a number followed by either N or S with no spaces.
Range: A range such as 1E or 23W. You must enter a number followed by either E or W.
Section: A section number in a particular township and range. Enter a number between 1 and 36.
Communitization Name: All or part of a communitization’s name, such as “Bob Smith” or just “Smith”.
Result Data Fields
Communitization Name: The name of the communitization.
- Agremeent Number: The Communitization agreemet number.
- Location Code: The Communitization location code.
- Township: The land Township where this communitization is located.
- Range: The land Range where this communitization is located.
Section: The land section where this communitization is located.
- Map Link: Opens map information for the communitization.